[Biopython-dev] New documentation?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 25 22:27:09 UTC 2015

Thanks Brian,

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/pull/646

Since this really needs lots of eyes on it to manually review
the HTML output, I'll try to run epydoc on the branch this
week, and post it online next to the current release files:

http://biopython.org/DIST/docs/api/

I'll post the temp URL here and on the pull request to solicit
any markup corrections (reporting other things like typos
too would be welcome).

Peter