[Biopython-dev] Docker

Tiago Rodrigues Antao tra at popgen.net
Wed Nov 4 09:08:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am going slightly crazy with docker hub.

I have refactored all the images here:
https://github.com/biopython/biopython_docker/tree/new_generation

(README not still up to date)

There is now a layered approach, with a separated database image.

The problem is that pushing volumes to docker hub is failing for two
days. I have a volume with 150 MB that constantly times out (and before
that other volumes took several repeats to finalize).

Until I solve this problem, this will stay empty:
https://hub.docker.com/r/tiagoantao/biopython/
(and all the other layers).

Björn, do you know how the folks at BioDocker solve things like these?
I would like to transfer this work at a stage that is working...

Suggestions welcome...

Thanks,
Tiago