[Biopython-dev] Reproducible Biopython VM images

Tiago Antao tra at popgen.net
Sun Mar 29 17:47:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have done another container with an empty IPython Notebook interface.
I will send details about this as soon as github web interface is back
up (which it not the case now).

Currently my containers are based on Ubuntu saucy (Python 2) and trusty
(Python 3). I was thinking in upgrading everything to Vivid (which will
be out next month but works fine - I am typing this on it). The
advantage would be that we would get IPython Notebook 3 (Jupyter).
This takes just a few minutes to do, but I was wanting to ask if
someone sees a problem with this?

Tiago