[Biopython-dev] Experimenting with migrating wiki to GitHub pages

João Rodrigues j.p.g.l.m.rodrigues at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:48:27 UTC 2015

We've been using our site as a "blog". It's extremely easy. Each commit is
a change to the website, e.g. a new page, new content, changing an image,
etc. Hosting on GitHub also makes it easy for everybody to make changes:
fork, change, pull request.

Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> escreveu no dia qua, 4/03/2015 às
17:46: