[Biopython-dev] [GSoC] Project Proposal for Google Summer of Code

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 3 15:25:08 UTC 2015

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for you interest. Unfortunately we've just heard that
the  Open Bioinformatics Foundation (OBF) was not accepted
into the Google Summer of Code 2015 programme:

http://news.open-bio.org/news/2015/03/sadly-obf-not-accepted-for-gsoc-2015/

It may be possible to pursue your project idea with one of the
accepted organisations (perhaps the Python Software Foundation)
by including a mentor from Biopython. We've not yet approached
any of the other potential partner organisations yet though.

Good luck,