[Biopython-dev] Blast XML Parse Improvements

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 29 08:44:03 UTC 2015

Right, the new "blastxml2" output in BLAST+ 2.2.31 is a whole new format,
but the existing "blastxml" which Biopython already has a parser for is
still available as usual via -outfmt 5.

And that parser ought to work fine with multiple queries.

Travis, can you post more details? e.g. BLAST+ command line used
and ideally sample output (on gist.github.com or similar)

Thanks,

Peter