[Biopython-dev] duplicate function names in Tests/test_Entrez.py

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:54:26 UTC 2015

Hi Carlos,

Fair point, you did spot this first but unfortunately I missed that
amongst the main goal of your pull request:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/pull/684

I should have also named you in my commits fixing this. Sorry.

Rather than using your pull request as is, I'm planning to pull out the
refactoring work you did from that pull request in order to get the URL
construction tested first. (Assuming Michiel has no objections)

Vincent's pull request about using context manages was much
easier to review - just the nature of the changes:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/pull/693

But anyway, thank you both for spotting the method name clash
in test_Entrez.py - its been fixed now :)

Regards,

Peter