[Biopython-dev] [SPAM] Re: [Numpy-discussion] Python extensions for Python 3.5 - useful info...

Ben Fulton ben at benfulton.net
Fri Aug 28 19:36:26 UTC 2015

It turned out to be not very difficult. I installed Visual Studio, Numpy
from Christoph Gohlke's wheel, and downloaded BioPython-1.65 and ran setup.
I ran the offline tests, which told me:

Python version: 3.5.0rc2 (v3.5.0rc2:cc15d736d860, Aug 25 2015, 04:45:41)
[MSC v.1900 32 bit (Intel)]
Operating system: nt win32

The most recent Windows XP - Python 3.3 build report  had 240 tests, all
passing; I had 237 tests with seven failures. I'll look further into the
differences. The test report is available here:

https://iu.box.com/biopython-win-python35-test