[Biopython-dev] icon/logo for biopython-docker

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:09:56 UTC 2015

Thanks Vincent!

This was in reply to an off hand comment I made last week
about a possible logo for Biopython Virtual Machine images:

http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/biopython-dev/2015-March/020884.html

This project now has a repository here, with Tiago in charge:
https://github.com/biopython/biopython_docker

As to your images - I like them!

Peter