[Biopython-dev] Documentation Status

Travis Wrightsman twrig002 at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 13 17:02:05 UTC 2014

Thank you for the introduction!

It looks like the Align/Applications package is mostly in epydocs format.
I'll see what work I can do to convert the docstrings into reStructuredText
module by module or file by file.

I will also see if I can install the Sphinx compiler on my linux server and
test the output as I go along. Are both Sphinx and Epydocs compatible with
both reStructuredText and epydocs format?

Cheers,
Travis