[Biopython-dev] Introducing myself - Parashar

Parashar Dhapola parashar.dhapola at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 06:45:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

My name is Parashar. I'm an experimental biologist and have been dabbling
in Python since last six months. Currently, I'm involved in analysis of
large volumes of RNA-Seq and ChIP-Seq datasets. I'm also working on somatic
variation calling in cancer genomes. I'm also interested in methodologies
of visualization of large volume data. My other interests include
application of machine learning in transcriptomes to predict pathway
perturbation effectively.

I'm available to be associated with any of active projects in BIopython.
Please let me know how I can contribute.

Regards,
Parashar