[Biopython-dev] Bio.Entrez batch download example with retries

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:40:26 UTC 2014

Hi Vincent,

Not yet - feel free to open one, or just go straight to pull request.

I would suggest modifying the batch example in the Tutorial section
"Searching for and downloading sequences using the history" or
"Searching for and downloading abstracts using the history" - this
would then flow nicely. i.e. Here's the simple version, and here we
add error handling to pause/retry.

Peter