[Biopython-dev] a tool which doesn't exist but could be useful

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 16:46:51 UTC 2014

Welcome, and thanks for your willingness to contribute!

There are a bunch of parsers that need writing. I believe that a GFF
parser/ writer and GenBank <--> GFF converter are high on the list. Please
look to the wiki for what we have, what is neede, and the biopython "coding
culture". Also, wait for a few others to chime in with suggestions before
you start.

Thanks again!

Iddo Friedberg
http://iddo-friedberg.net