[Biopython-dev] Biopython update talk at BOSC 2014

Wibowo Arindrarto w.arindrarto at gmail.com
Fri May 30 23:21:52 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

We have had several updates since I last submitted the draft for our
update in BOSC several weeks ago. Tiago and others has released
version 1.64 (thank you :) ) and Evan is now officially on board with
us for Google Summer of Code. These were some of the points that
needed to be updated before we send our abstract for the final
submission.

I just updated the abstract on these revision points. And to make it
easier for everyone to edit the raw TeX file, I decided to put it up
in GitHub here:
https://github.com/bow/talks/tree/master/2014/biopython.

(Do we have a place for this in the Biopython repo perhaps, though?
I'm not sure if the main file should be in my account, so feel free to
suggest other repos / places to host).

Anyway, please don't hesitate to fork / submit PRs for any kinds of
revisions / suggestions. I will submit the final version Thursday next
week.

Cheers,
Bow