[Biopython-dev] [Biopython] [GSoC] Welcome aboard, GSoC 2014 students!

Manlio Calvi manlio.calvi at gmail.com
Sat May 3 08:19:30 UTC 2014

Hello Evan,

Maybe I'm not the most qualified here to welcome you as my work at the
moment is the one of "human buildslave" :P (just to be clear I choose
to be that), I don't have the coding experience of the others here but
I want welcome you anyway, even with my limited experience I see this
as a good community to learn and work with.

Welcome again,
Manlio