[Biopython-dev] Dialign2 testing...

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 18 10:38:53 UTC 2014

Hi Tiago, Ben,

>From memory if the environment variable was not
set, the command line tool would fail in a strange
way - so I made the test conditional on having the
variable set.

Perhaps things have changed slightly since 2009,
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/d4ea47e27f3a8aa7ebe1460b0d96c3135f6bfba5
or maybe this depends on how dialign2 is installed...
possibly the Linux packages didn't exist back then?

Peter