[Biopython-dev] Future of Bio.PDB

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 16:05:04 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I created a new 'empty' branch called bio.struct on my github account. The
only change from the master branch is a new folder - Bio/Struct - that has
an empty __init__.py in there. Please add issues with feature requests, and
if you are willing to start coding, I'd say fork and go ahead!

https://github.com/JoaoRodrigues/biopython/tree/bio.struct

I also added a small wiki page with a
description.<https://github.com/JoaoRodrigues/biopython/wiki/bio.struct>