[Biopython-dev] Gsoc 2014 aspirant

Harsh Beria harsh.beria93 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 21:57:35 UTC 2014

The pairwise alignment project is not listed in the Ideas page. If I work
on it and make a GUI or command line frontend, can that be taken up as a
GSOC project? Who can be the potential mentor for this project so that I
can chalk out the details before starting to code? Also, do I need to add
the project on the idea page?

--

Harsh Beria,
Indian Institute of Technology,Kharagpur
<http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/>E-mail: harsh.beria93 at gmail.com

Ph: +919332157616