[Biopython-dev] Biopython update talk at BOSC 2014

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 14:47:40 UTC 2014

For example, I don't think I deserve at all to be included as a name. I
think it would be fairer to have the author and the umbrella term, and the
project 'leader(s)' at the end. This recognises the main author of the
presentation, the people behind a lot of the decisions in the project, and
everybody else that contributed at one point or another.​ Otherwise indeed,
we might get into 'troubles' defining what is a major contribution worth of
an authorship.