[Biopython-dev] Pull Request for Codon Alignment GSoC project

Zheng Ruan zruan1991 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 21:50:07 UTC 2014

Sorry for the late update. But I fixed the compatibility issues of my code
and it's now able to run under different python environment.
It seems I messed up my commit in the summer, so I manually rebased all the
code. The individual commit message may not be informative now.

The Travis CI result can be found at
https://travis-ci.org/biopython/biopython/builds/17506590.
Failure in python3.3 is in the Consensus test and I assume it's not my
problem hopefully.

My pull request: https://github.com/biopython/biopython/pull/259

Thanks,
Ruan