[Biopython-dev] fastsimcoal

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 20 08:40:39 UTC 2014

Hi Meliss,

That looks very useful - hopefully Tiago (the module
owner) will be able to take a look soon.

My only suggestion right now is to add some links to
the docstrings for where to get the programs, and
what version the wrapper was written and tested for
(which can be very helpful if the tool changes in
future).

Thanks,

Peter