[Biopython-dev] Travis-CI failing due to t-coffee dependency

Evan Parker eparker05 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 04:56:01 UTC 2014

Hey Biopython-Dev,

I was pushing some commits today and I noticed failures on Travis-CI due to
dependency failures. Travis was giving me the following error:
* > The command "sudo apt-get install t-coffee
*  muscle mafft probcons wise emboss" failed
*  and exited with 100 during .
I have a link to the error below. I broke apart the dependencies and tried
again and I identified t-coffee as the issue. I'm not exactly sure of how
to proceed from this point or if others have experienced this or are
currently experiencing this.

A Travis-CI job that failed due to this error:
https://travis-ci.org/eparker05/biopython/jobs/31520799

My latest feature-branch commit that identified the specific Travis-CI
dependency failure
https://github.com/eparker05/biopython/commit/2149fa15e89bb6833097b8db74e3a77badac2ccd

-Evan Parker