[Biopython-dev] Test files leftovers

Manlio Calvi manlio.calvi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 06:27:31 UTC 2014

If the problem is delete the files at the end of the tests maybe the
last test in BWA test suite search for all those files with one or
more regex and call os.remove() method to delete it, you don't need
the files after all tests on them runs out.
Another cleaner way, although need more work, is create a folder test
inside the BWA test suite and put there the files created, run there
the tests and then remove the folder at the end, this mean rewrite the
path to that test folder.

Manlio