[Biopython-dev] Testings on Win 7 x64

Manlio Calvi manlio.calvi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 21:42:25 UTC 2014

Confirmed, Python 2.7 miss only the test who needs external code now.

I have to understand why that's don't works...Could you pass those
windows compiled .pyd files to me in a separate mail? I would like to
understand if it my compiled that produced malformated code(but then
why only that file?) or if I've look to something else in my building
environments

Manlio