[Biopython-dev] [biopython] Code for Codon Alignment GSoC (#259)

Zheng Ruan zruan1991 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 18:03:04 UTC 2014

Hi,

I integrate my document into the Tutorial (
https://github.com/zruan/biopython/tree/codonalignment/Doc)
as chapter 18. Meanwhile, I split each chapter into the `chapter` directory
and include them to the
Tutorial.tex. The test_Tutorial.py is also updated accordingly, which is
able to report per-chapter line
numbers if the doctest fails.

Best,
Zheng