[Biopython-dev] I could lend a little help

Manlio Calvi manlio.calvi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 08:59:16 UTC 2014

Hello devs,

I'm Manlio and I'm a MSc in medicinal chemistry with some stints in
python coding and a budding interest in bioinformatics.
At the moment don't think I could really help you coding, I'm picking
up my skills in python really, but I want to help in some manner here,
maybe some testing, documentation or some other related task and in
meantime learn more of either python and its application in this
field(s) I'm interested in.

So, I would help but this is my first project I collaborate in and I
don't really know how it works and what I could really do here, a
pointer or two on where to start working on could be useful.

Thank you in advance to all.
Cheers,
Manlio