[Biopython-dev] Biopython update talk at BOSC 2014

Tiago Antao tra at popgen.net
Mon Apr 7 10:41:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

1. Shouldn't Peter be the first author on the list?

2. We have 2 containers:
   1. a container with all (almost) the dependencies, which can be used
   to deploy biopython on the fly (for normal usage):
https://github.com/tiagoantao/my-containers/blob/master/biopython/Biopython
   2. A buildbot test container (that is in used for builbot testing):
https://github.com/tiagoantao/my-containers/blob/master/biopython/Biopython-Test

3. My address: Vector Biology Department, Liverpool School of Tropical
Medicine, Pembroke Place, Liverpool, United Kingdom