[Biopython-dev] GSOC weekly update 14

Yanbo Ye yeyanbo289 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 05:22:46 UTC 2013

Hi all,

My tutorial about the new features of Bio.Phylo that completed during this
GSoC is in this file:
https://github.com/lijax/gsoc/blob/master/phylo_wiki.md .
I also updated the phylo page on the biopython wiki.
http://biopython.org/wiki/Phylo
Thanks for all your help and suggestions during last three months. I'
really appreciate this coding experience and would like to continue
contributing to the Biopython community.
Any comments and suggests about the code or documentation would be welcome.

cheers,
Yanbo

--

*Yanbo Ye*
*Guangzhou Institutes of Biomedicine and Health, *