[Biopython-dev] Fwd: [biopython] Custom GenBank locus length (#171)

Marco Galardini marco.galardini at unifi.it
Thu Mar 28 15:54:38 UTC 2013

Good afternoon everyone,

Actually, i have been testing a bit more and some other changes may be
needed (sorry about that, this is my first change to the biopython code).
The assertions on the lines length still fail, so my guess is that
probably it's not a good idea to try to write down a genbank with
unusual identifiers (even if they are from JGI!).

Marco

On 03/28/2013 04:44 PM, Peter Cock wrote:
> For those not getting the pull request emails from GitHub,

Marco Galardini, PhD
Dipartimento di Biologia
Via Madonna del Piano, 6 - 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI)

e-mail: marco.galardini at unifi.it
www: http://www.unifi.it/dblage/CMpro-v-p-51.html
phone:  +39 055 4574737
mobile: +39 340 2808041