[Biopython-dev] [Biopython] Updating GSOC page?

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 11:09:29 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I updated the GSOC page on the wiki to be more organized:
http://biopython.org/wiki/GSOC

If no one opposes, I'll replace the current page
(here<http://biopython.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code>)
with it, just in time for GSOC 2013.

Best,

João

PS. sorry for the spamming but I posted this 5 days ago in the non dev list
and got no answers so..