[Biopython-dev] Project ideas for GSoC (or other student projects)

Brad Chapman chapmanb at 50mail.com
Sat Mar 9 16:06:34 UTC 2013

Saket and Peter;
What you're describing is what Ipython provides, a web-based way to edit
and interact with Python code. There are some projects that build on top
of it to provide more of a playground environment like you're describing:

http://continuum.io/wakari.html
https://github.com/Exhibitionist/Exhibitionist

Hope this helps,
Brad