[Biopython-dev] Biopython Tutorial Chinese Translation

Yanbo Ye yeyanbo289 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 03:38:17 UTC 2013

I've contacted the bioxxx website admin. While he agreed, the copyright is
still a problem. He said they just organized the translation from the
original website and make a pdf version. As the original site is not
accessible anymore, now it is hard to find the original translator. Maybe
we can just write an explanation and wait for him/her to contact us.