[Biopython-dev] Releasing (a beta of) Biopython 1.62 this week?

Zheng Ruan zruan1991 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 06:37:09 UTC 2013

I don't think this will cause any problems if methods
for MultipleSeqAlignment are there. I notice the latest code of
MultipleSeqAlignment inherits Bio.Align.Generic.Alignment. Will that code
(such as __str__, __getitem__, _str_line) be ported to
MultipleSeqAlignment? Thanks!

Zheng

在 2013年7月12日星期五,Peter Cock 写道: