[Biopython-dev] [Biopython - Bug #3419] Bio.SearchIO.FastaIO

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Thu Feb 28 07:08:50 UTC 2013

Issue #3419 has been updated by Wibowo Arindrarto.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the report :). Do you have an example file handy which I can try to include in our test suite? The FASTA parser was not tested using [t]fast[y|x], so there may be some lines / cases which the parser couldn't handle.
Bug #3419: Bio.SearchIO.FastaIO
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/3419