[Biopython-dev] Slight suggestion for PDBIO

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:25:26 UTC 2013

I'll have a look at the tutorial later (I think it is in the Bio.PDB FAQ).

The whitespace issue is solved I think. What are the rules exactly? Sorry
if I'm at a bit of a loss here..

I added tests for the save functions (a full structure and a single
residue) as well as one for the chainless residue. I added the suggestion
from David to keep the id in the parent if there is one.

I reverted the commit and added the same (- the whitespace) and another
with tests. If it looks ok, I'll make a pull request (if I can find the
button, never did that..).

Cheers,

João