[Biopython-dev] BWA Wrapper

Saket Choudhary saketkc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 17:04:04 UTC 2013

I was thinking of adding one more parameter to the _call function, lets say
'stdout_to_filepath'.
If this is set then I add one more if condition
here<https://github.com/saketkc/biopython/blob/master/Bio/Application/__init__.py#L415>
to set the stdout as

stdout_arg = open(stdout_to_filepath, "w")

I tried it and it did work, but I am not sure if it  this standard can be
incorporated in the biopython codebase ?

Thanks

Saket