[Biopython-dev] KEGG enhancements

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:32:47 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We have a couple of new pull requests for KEGG enhancements,
which we can look at after the imminent Biopython 1.61 release
goes out this week.

Kevin's working on the REST API,
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/pull/152

Leighton's working on KGML and graphics,
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/pull/153

There is a tiny bit of online access code in Leighton's code
which can probably be changed to use Kevin's work - I've
not had time to examine the overlap yet.

Peter