[Biopython-dev] 1.63 (almost)

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 5 18:06:48 UTC 2013

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 5:24 PM, Tiago Antão <tiagoantao at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have almost completed the process of releasing 1.63:
> Source and binaries are already available at
> http://biopython.org/wiki/Download
> The API docs have been updated
>
> Please feel free to test/comment. If there are no problems I will finalize
> the release (announcements + pypi) tomorrow

Thanks Tiago,

The fact we got three issues reported the very evening is just
bad luck (PDB handles vs filenames, SeqIO.index_db relative
paths, and GenPept bond location parsing), but none of these
are regressions - they all existed in Biopython 1.62 as well.

Maybe we can aim to get the Biopython 1.64 release out early
next year?

Regards,