[Biopython-dev] Biopython 1.62 release in progress

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 28 22:21:54 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 11:17 PM, Wibowo Arindrarto
<w.arindrarto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
>> Thanks Bow - I don't think the WordPress blog understands
>> markdown style markup, but bonus marks anyway :)
>
> Ah yes, I was planning to convert it later to HTML (I find writing
> markdown first easier ~ and also more mailing-list friendly).

Thank you :)

This is live now but can be edited - so we can fix any
remaining issues before sending round the emails:
http://news.open-bio.org/news/2013/08/biopython-1-62-released/

Tagged on GitHub too,
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/tree/biopython-162

Note I have not yet pushed to PyPI - I'd like one or two
positive reports first before doing that (just in case).

Thanks all,