[Biopython-dev] Biopython 1.62 release in progress

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 28 18:28:43 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 6:31 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm starting the release 1.62 process now, getting the new DSSP
> test working cross platform was more work than I expected -
> thank goodness for the BuildBot server yet again :)
>
> Please don't commit anything to the master branch until further
> notice,
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter

While I finish off the Windows installers etc, and have dinner,
would anyone like to volunteer to write a draft for the release
announcement to go out on the mailing lists and news blog?
http://news.open-bio.org/news/category/obf-projects/biopython/

These are usually based on the rather dry NEWS file information,
and the previous announcement for style/links/etc.

Thanks,