[Biopython-dev] Bio.PDB - Missing values (was Moratorium on commits?)

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 22:25:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

We should probably change it to str.format() regardless of advantages.

If we indeed have None in the parser then writing becomes a bit more
complicated. But I guess it's more correct? I'd vote for having a small
check/conversion on the writer, besides on the formatting of the string.

As a biologist, I don't care if it is none of empty string, or whatever,
but for scripting maybe it makes more sense to be None? That's what I mean
with more correct.

Cheers,

João