[Biopython-dev] Fwd: New Biopython (sub)module?

Cyrus Maher michael.maher at ucsf.edu
Tue Aug 20 18:24:43 UTC 2013

Thanks for your feedback, guys!! I did a bit of general clean-up and I've
made all the recommended PEP8 changes, with the exception that I kept
capital letters if they were part of an acronym. I've also switched the
link in the documentation over to github and configured mosaic to use the
MSAProbs application wrapper if it's installed. Let me know what you think!!

Docs: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43327584/html/index.html
Code: https://github.com/cyrusmaher/mosaic

Cheers,

-Cyrus