[Biopython-dev] Bugzilla --> RedMine --> GitHub issues?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 5 14:01:12 UTC 2013

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 2:11 PM, Lenna Peterson <arklenna at gmail.com> wrote:
> Peter,
>
> It's been a few days that I can't connect to redmine. I just got a error
> page saying RoR couldn't start or connect to the MySQL server.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Lenna

OK, Chris Dag has got RedMine to work again, and told
me what he did in case I need to restart if this happens
again. If any RedMine guru is reading and has some
thoughts on the cause and long term solution, drop us
an email please.

As to issue triage - I suggest you start with anything you
filed or commented on, then things you are familiar with.
But any order is fine really.

I suggest for "moving" an issue, we file the new GitHub
issue (linking to the old issue, but also trying to capture
any relevant information from the old bug tracker to be
self sufficient), and then close the old RedMine issue
with a link to its replacement.

Thanks,