[Biopython-dev] TAIR/AGI support

Kevin Murray k.d.murray.91 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 04:28:08 UTC 2012

Hi Brad,

My TAIR/AGI script is on github here:
https://github.com/kdmurray91/biopython/blob/master/Bio/TAIR/__init__.py

I got it to work directly from TAIR's website, however it has not been
rigorously tested. I plan on implementing the process as i described in my
previous email, whereby it fetches the Genbank record from TOGOws or via
NCBI's Efetch (using biopython's interfaces of course). I will keep you all
posted.

To the list in general, I'm open to suggestions on what to work on next?

Regards
Kevin Murray