[Biopython-dev] [Biopython] AlignACE Application Wrapper

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 29 11:22:51 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Christian Brueffer
<christian at brueffer.de> wrote:
> On 11/29/2012 06:56 PM, Peter Cock wrote:
>>
>> Can we continue this on the biopython-dev mailing list (CC'd)?
>>

> (moved to biopython-dev)

Thanks.

> Indeed.  I already have a cleaned up wrapper and unit tests in my local
> tree, but I don't want to submit them without actually testing them with an
> up to date binary ;-)

Excellent - I suspected you'd been doing something like this ;)

> archive.org has a version of http://atlas.med.harvard.edu/ from 2011,
> I have contacted the responsible person mentioned on the page.

It was Bartek who wrote the original wrapper (I only made re-factoring
changes since then), hopefully he still has a working AliceACE
installation and can tell us the version numbers etc that he was using.

Regards,