[Biopython-dev] SearchIO, was: PEP8 lower case module names?

Wibowo Arindrarto w.arindrarto at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:38:23 UTC 2012

Hi Peter and everyone,

If it helps, I've done the rebase (also resolving the three conflicts)
with the latest master branch. On top of it, I've also added the new
BiopythonExperimentalWarning in Bio.SearchIO.__init__.py. It's
available here: https://github.com/bow/biopython/tree/searchio.

However if you're interested in inspecting the non-rebased branch,
I've also kept it here:
https://github.com/bow/biopython/tree/searchio-nonrebased. Note that
this one doesn't have the new experimental warning since it's a
feature added more recently.

Also, in both branches, the tutorial has been changed with the
addition of the (draft) Bio.SearchIO tutorial.

Let me know which one you prefer and I'll submit a pull request :).

cheers,
Bow