[Biopython-dev] OBF server outage announcement / call for SysAdmin volunteers

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 1 19:50:50 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:
> FYI regarding the Biopython website and recent mailing list outage.
>
> Peter
>
> PS you also keep an eye on @Biopython and @OBF_news on Twitter,
> which are a useful alternative when the mailing lists are down.
>
> <snip>

I should have added that while the wiki is down (which does
unfortunately include the Biopython home page), the Biopython
downloads remain available via http://biopython.org/DIST/ and
other 'static' content like the Tutorial and API pages are up:

http://biopython.org/DIST/docs/tutorial/Tutorial.html
http://biopython.org/DIST/docs/tutorial/Tutorial.pdf
http://biopython.org/DIST/docs/api/

Our source code repository is on GitHub, also fine:
https://github.com/biopython/biopython

Issue tracking is on our RedMine server, also fine:
https://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/biopython

Nightly unit tests are on our Buildbot server, also fine:
http://testing.open-bio.org/biopython/tgrid

Continuous integration testing is on TravisCI, also fine:
http://travis-ci.org/biopython/biopython

Regards,