[Biopython-dev] [Biopython] Update: call for Google Summer of Code project ideas

Chris Mitchell chris.mit7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 18:03:57 UTC 2012

I'm unsure if this is the best place for this, but I would be willing to
undertake the VCF work as a GSoC student.  I've been working on structural
variants in whole genome sequencing/rnaseq/protein levels already, so this
would dove tail nicely into my existing work (and be a nice thing for a CV
:))

Chris