[Biopython-dev] Biopython 1.60 plans and beyond

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 22:15:21 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:
> To encourage wider testing under Python 3, are people comfortable
> with releasing Windows installers - but with beta in the filename?

That reminds me of my uber-stalled task of windows 64 bit. I will
re-pick this up soon (promises, promises... But I will try to keep
this one).

Another idea for after could maybe be the gems thing? I really have no
technical notion of how to better do this in Python, but I can see
interesting use cases...

--
"Liberty for wolves is death to the lambs" - Isaiah Berlin