[Biopython-dev] Porting docs to sphinx #3220

Colin Lappala lappc at u.washington.edu
Fri Jun 15 18:47:11 UTC 2012

Hi Sergei,

That sounds good to me. We could just announce it on the mailing list like
Peter mentioned, but maybe the wiki would provide more structure. Maybe
each module could be listed as a sub-bug to #3220?

Anyway, for now I call dibs on Align, unless anyone else says otherwise.

I plan to start with Align/Generic.py as a test to see how my modifications
work out.

Colin

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 10:48 PM, Sergei Lebedev <superbobry at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Colin,
>
> I would like to contribute as well -- I've only used Sphinx to document
> projects, smaller than BioPython, but I guess documenting a bigger one
> isn't a lot harder. Anyway, maybe we can make a table on the Wiki, listing
> modules to be documented, so that anyone can pick a module and document it
> 'one at a time'?
>
> Intermediate results can be hosted on ReadTheDocs [*].
>
> What do you think?
>
> Sergei
>
> [*] http://readthedocs.org/

Harwood Lab